Business Development & Communications Manager
Chargé(e) de Développement et Communication
Would you like to maneuver between politics, business, and public relations?
Are you interested to work for a not-for-profit organization?
Are you based in Paris?
Would you like to make new connections and build relations?
Yes? Then joining the Netherlands Business Council France is the right thing for you!
NLBC.FR is a vibrant member’s organization, accessible to all. A place where entrepreneurs, SME’s, multinationals, and managers can network, learn, revolutionize, and grow. We are the link between Dutch companies doing business or launching a business in France. NLBC.FR is a bridge between public institutions and private entities on national and regional markets.
NLBC.FR is the not-for-profit partner of the Dutch Embassy in France.
We are looking for a full time employee: a hands-on person who is looking for an exciting challenge at this growing Council in a start-up like environment.
This diverse role consists of 3 parts:
1. Business Development
You will identify new companies, generate introductions and introduction calls in order to study their interest for the french market. You will be researching and identifying opportunities and manage information for Dutch businesses in France for which we need to maintain and develop a network of partners and organizations in the Netherlands and France.
2. Communication & Marketing
The third part is development of the brand of the Netherlands Business Council France and supporting to communicate information in line with the managing director. This co-exists with the organization of offline and online events, projects and presentations. You are responsibile for the growth of the online presence of the NLBC.FR by building an online community on LinkedIn, website and other media platforms, by publishing for example monthly newsletters, blog posts, interviews etc.
Maintaining and optimize back office and assisting in daily operations: administration, billing, CRM
What you will need to be eligible for the role:
- Degree in Business (administration), marketing, communication, or related field.
- Experience in business development and communication, preferably with expertise in the Dutch and French market.
- You need to be based in Paris
- You have strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent command of the French and Dutch language, written and spoken.
- A passion for business or entrepreneurship
- An understanding of commercial enterprises
- You should be at ease with software suites like Microsoft and Google
- You have experience with WordPress and Pipedrive, or should be willing to learn
What do we offer:
- Full time position (CDD to be converted in CDI) in a small and motivated team
- Opportunity to grow and use entrepreneurial skills
- A dynamic international work environment, cooperating with start-ups, SME’s, and multinationals in France
- Multidisciplinary and challenging projects
- Competitive compensation
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Anouk Zoet – email@example.com
For questions: +33 (0)6 27 54 66 79.