Is your company exporting products to France or the UK? And would you like to know more about supply chain management, fulfilment, forwarding, transport and warehousing?
When? Friday, March 10, 2023 from 12:30 PM to 4 PM
Where? Novotel Amsterdam City, Europaboulevard 10 1083, AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Taking a new product to market or capitalising on international opportunities can be a lucrative part of your roadmap but is often a challenging task to get off the ground. The journey to market can be laborious and high-risk requiring large capital investment, lengthy timeframes, extensive input from internal resources and a complex procurement process.
This event isolates the pain points faced by owners, including:
- Resourcing projects and optimising tech stacks for streamlined systems and reduced costs. Platform integration and channel engineering
- Integrating product development with supply chain and final mile delivery – joined-up thinking
- Creating the right channel mix to gain brand traction, within the region and internationally
- Insourcing vs outsourcing
- Defining costs-to-market and return on investment
- International expansion and cross-territory sales management
Our event speakers offer new thinking, takeaway learning and unique market insights that can be used to instil energy into projects and drive profitable growth.
In this session you will learn:
- How to drive multi-channel operations through a streamlined tech pack
- Choosing the right solution for international trading
- Why outsourcing can go wrong
- The role of open systems in successful project delivery
- From manufacture to market: how to complement insourcing with an outsourced solution – integrating supply chain with a final mile solution
- Understand what options are out there to help support your business with exporting in an agile way
- See how De Boer operate for maximum efficiency with a video from their distribution centre in Born
Austin Waddecar, Head of Product at fulfilmentcrowd
Leveraging the right tech to streamline platforms, drive agility and capitalise on new opportunities
Andrew Turner, Chief Sales Officer at fulfilmentcrowd
Choosing the right supply chain and finale mile solution for international trading
Why outsourcing can go wrong and the role of open systems in successful project delivery
Gaëtan Boutard, Supply Chain Manager at De Boer Transport
From manufacture to market, integrating supply chain with final mile delivery
NLBC and NBCC
Overview of French market and UK market
Who should attend:
- Business who Import/Export
- Businesses who have a product to move to different locations
- Retail businesses who want to increase profitability by trading overseas
- Businesses that want to consolidate their tech stack or supply chain solutions
Participation in this event is free of charge.
Do you have any questions? Send an email to Lise Lotte Pel: email@example.com
Sign up now for the event!