Job description – Project & Communications Manager
- Are you looking to join a non-profit organisation in Paris?
- Looking for a fulltime position?
- Are you based in Paris or willing to re-locate?
- Would you like manoeuvre between politics, business, and public relations?
Yes? Then joining the NLBC is the right thing for you!
NLBC is a vibrant member’s organisation, accessible to all. A place where entrepreneurs, SME’s, multinationals and managers can network, learn, revolutionise and grow. We are the link between Dutch companies doing business or launching a business in France. NLBC is a bridge between public institutions and private entities on national and regional markets.
Moreover, we are located in Paris because of its central position to reach the capital and the rest of the country.
The NLBC is the non-profit partner of the Dutch embassy.
We are looking for our second fulltime employee of the Council. We are looking for a hands-on person who is looking for an exciting challenge at this growing non-profit Council in a start-up like environment.
The role consists of
- Supporting the business director with coordination and organisation of activities and events (online and offline)
- Assistance in conducting market studies, partner search and missions
- Research and identifying opportunities for Dutch businesses in France
- Growing the online presence of NLBC by
- Contribution to maintenance of the website
- Building an online community on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Creating monthly newsletters, blog posts, interviews, and other communication
- Assistance in daily operations of the office: administration, billing, CRM software
- Provide support to the Business Director in the area of business development; identifying companies, generating leads and introduction calls;
- Maintain and develop a national and local network of partners and other organisations
What you will need to be eligible for the role
- Based in Paris
- University degree, preferably in business administration, management, or international trade
- Knowledge of local economy, business climate, event, and office management
- International and commercial experience and having a local network of contacts is preferable
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent in French and English and if possible, Dutch
- A passion for business or entrepreneurship
- An understanding of commercial enterprises
- Being at ease with software suites like Microsoft and Google
- You have experience with WordPress and Salesforce, or should be willing to learn
What do we offer
- Full time position (CDD – renewable) in a small and motivated team
- Opportunity to grow and use entrepreneurial skills
- A dynamic international work environment, cooperating with start-ups, MKB and multinationals in France
- Multidisciplinary and challenging projects
- Competitive compensation
Are you are interested in the position?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Anouk Zoet, Business Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
View vacancy in PDF